Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myMPNteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
November 26, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A myMPNteam Member

I’ve had ET since 2019 and I’m in remission mode as I’m on Pegasys (a tiny injection into my thighs every 3 weeks now)! My platelet count is 269.

October 8, 2023
A myMPNteam Member

I have had ET for 26 years and it hasn’t turned into PV or MF yet! P

June 7, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A myMPNteam Member asked a question 💭
Wilkes Barre, PA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In