Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myMPNteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myMPNteam Member asked a question 💭
Newcastle, AU
April 2, 2023
 · 
Be the first to react
A myMPNteam Member

Kathy. I have been diagnosed with ET Jak 2 positive for about 3 years. I was on aspirin daily and platelets were inching upwards in December to mid 500’s and started on Hydrea 500mg. Daily. Fortunately no side effects and follow up count was 392. Hematology would like it under 300 and I will have a repeat in May. Other than days of fatigue I manage. Hope this helps to hear the various stories about this diseases. It helped me when first diagnosed. 😊 Linda

April 3, 2023
A myMPNteam Member

I have 13 years ..starting with MDS, now MDS/MPN overlap, Thrombocytosis, RS (ringed sideroblasts). But 2 % blasts is the highest I’ve had. . Mine has morphed and mutated from the original BMB and in every subsequent one. Different clonal bodies….I think these blood disorders act in many many different ways.

April 2, 2023
A myMPNteam Member

I was originally diagnosed with ET about 31 years ago. It progressed to PV about 9 years ago.

April 2, 2023
A myMPNteam Member

Well it seems like progression in any event

June 27, 2023
A myMPNteam Member

20 years, ago I started with ET, then transgressed to PV. Now probably MF, having a BMB next month to see.

June 27, 2023

Related Questions

View All