Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myMPNteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myMPNteam Member asked a question 💭
Hamilton, NJ

I have MPN ET since 2/1997.......I started taking Hydroxyurea 500 mg daily on 8/26/22 & it increased to a total of 5000 mg weekly. In Dec. 2022 / Jan 2023 I started to lose my hair in and it's still falling out, I stopped this medication on 5/26/2023, it's still falling out and my doctor showed no concern about this. As of now, while typing this, my hair is still falling out! I'm afraid to wash my hair because too much hair falls out. I have a Dermatologist appointment on 7/27/2023. I am… read more

July 4, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A myMPNteam Member

I think we are encouraged to take drugs and not told they would have to be increased periodically. Dr never give whole picture in the beginning. How is your health otherwise?

July 4, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A myMPNteam Member asked a question 💭
Leominster, UK

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In