Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myMPNteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

I also I found out I have diverticulitis pouches in my intestines and as you know coated baby aspirin dissolves after the stomach in the intestines so that's why I wanted to try dissolving in stomach instead. Then I thought about not chewing baby aspirin would be better.

November 16, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A myMPNteam Member

I have been taking 81mg aspirin for 18 months no issue , but I just swallow it , I don’t chew it

November 17, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A myMPNteam Member asked a question 💭
Cairo, GA

A myMPNteam Member asked a question 💭
Venice, FL

A myMPNteam Member asked a question 💭
TX

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In