Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myMPNteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

Is this common? Help with Itching. I am taking VONJO a pacrinitib for this which helps somewhat, but not overall. Any suggestions
Pat

April 25, 2024
 · 
Reactions
Itching and MPNs: How to Manage Itchy Skin Read Article...
A myMPNteam Member

That was great information from Tta, thank you. I am fairly new to ET, being diagnosed a couple years ago. I have described my bone pain as aching from the insides of my bones (legs and arms) To me I kind of feel like my bones are rubbery, meaning they feel very weak with no stability. Lol I describe it as feeling like Gumby from the Gumby and Pokey show I watched as a child 😂
I have recently started to have pain in my finger joints, I’m not sure if it’s from ET, the medication or arthritis so I plan to ask my doctor about it the next time I see her.
I’m definitely going to read some of the links from Tta’s response.
Hopefully my answer helped a bit with your question.
Gwen

April 26, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A myMPNteam Member asked a question 💭
Asheville, NC

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In