Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myMPNteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
September 3, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A myMPNteam Member

Only when I was menopausal, at least that’s when it was worst. 🙄

September 3, 2024 (edited)
A myMPNteam Member

I don’t believe so.

September 3, 2024
A myMPNteam Member

No
No red face

September 6, 2024
A myMPNteam Member

Yes. Long before I was diagnosed with PV and Post PV Myelofibrosis, I had a red face!

September 6, 2024
A myMPNteam Member

Always…even before I was diagnosed. But I tend to blush easily also.

September 5, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A myMPNteam Member asked a question 💭
Australia

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In