Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myMPNteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myMPNteam Member asked a question 💭
Little Rock, AR

I’m on a vial weekly. 180 mcg’s. My platelets don’t drop below 330. I meet folks on less with better results. Is this normal?

October 17, 2021
 · 
Reactions
A myMPNteam Member

It’s ok @A myMPNteam Member. Good morning. It’s immunotherapy as my body literally couldn’t stomach HU. Lol. I hope you are well with no hand pain🥰

October 19, 2021
A myMPNteam Member

300s are great! I struggled to stay below 500 on hydrea and anagrelide; with bad side effects. Pegasys has me also at 330 with the side effects surprisingly manageable

September 29, 2022
A myMPNteam Member

In my case, the peripheral platelet count is only 40 because my spleen eats the platelets. It is complicated, isn't it? Hope that you are feeling well. Kathy

January 30, 2022
A myMPNteam Member

Thank you so much

November 16, 2021
A myMPNteam Member

My Platelets are 300. I only take aspirin. I have no idea what that other medication is that you are asking about!

October 18, 2021

Related Questions

View All
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In