Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myMPNteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myMPNteam Member asked a question 💭
Port Jefferson Station, NY
February 24, 2024
 · 
Be the first to react
A myMPNteam Member

I was diagnosed with ET in 2018. I was them diagnosed in 2019 with PV

February 24, 2024
A myMPNteam Member

I was diagnosed with MDS/MPN-RS-T in 2018. On the MPN component I had ET with a platelet count of 1,200. Several months ago the ET mutated to PV and I now have to have weekly vampire treatments.

February 24, 2024
A myMPNteam Member

Yes. 22 years with ET transformed to PV last year.

February 24, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A myMPNteam Member asked a question 💭
Newcastle, AU

A myMPNteam Member asked a question 💭
Boring, OR