Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myMPNteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myMPNteam Member asked a question 💭
Lake Mary, FL

I was finally diagnosed with PV in 2016, and yes...my Hem & Hem levels continue to climb when I have my blood draws every 3 months (either by my PCP or my Onco/Hema). Sometimes my RBC's will be above normal, and sometimes just higher. The past two years my Iron and Iron Saturation levels have continued to climb far above the normal range. I have all of my blood drawn at the same location that's part of my healthcare group of specialists and hospitals. Meaning that I can track all of my… read more

November 9, 2024
 · 
Reactions

Related Questions

View All
A myMPNteam Member asked a question 💭
Johannesburg, ZA

A myMPNteam Member asked a question 💭
Lone Tree, CO

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In