Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myMPNteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myMPNteam Member asked a question 💭
Brisbane, AU

Just wondering if anyone out there experiences a discomfort in your throat where it feels tight and swollen? Sometimes it makes my voice sound crackly and weird. It’s not sore, just feels “fat”. Thoughts?

February 20, 2025
 · 
Reactions
A myMPNteam Member

I have recently been experiencing sudden dry mouth or throat. I never thought it might be related to my PV

March 19, 2025
A myMPNteam Member

My brain goes to cytokines affecting inflammation etc but I am not a medical expert and no-one seems to be connecting it to my MPN. Maybe just coincidence… I certainly get a lot more paranoid about things going south since diagnosis.

March 20, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A myMPNteam Member asked a question 💭

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In