I am currently being evaluated to see which of the MPNs I have. I am JAK2 Positive (22% allele burden)
WBC (Phone number can only be seen by myMPNteam users)^3/mm^3 7.5 Manual Diff to
RBC 4(Phone number can only be seen by myMPNteam users)^6/mm^3 5.09
HGB 12.0-16.0 g/dL 15.2
HCT 37.0-47.0 % 46.
SPLEEN SIZE 17.9cm
PLATELETS 777
I was started on low dose aspirin 2 weeks ago. Due to my past issues with NSAIDS causing severe stomach issues/ Dr recommended the enteric coated. The 1st day was ok… read more
***Platelets 777
Are severe headaches a possible reaction to low-dose aspirin in people with MPNs?
It's concerning that you're experiencing such intense headaches after starting aspirin. While low-dose aspirin is commonly used to help with microvascular symptoms in MPNs, headaches can occur for several reasons in your situation.
Headaches Show Full Answer
Does anyone have data on PV and T1 diabetes in terms of treatment. The diabetes came long before PV.